Saturday, March 27, 2010

Well here goes. I've decided there's too much floating around in my head not to have an outlet of some kind. Having said that, I think I better have some specific goals for this blog-if i don't it'll probably just end up being a negative-thinking dumpsite and nobody is ever interested in that sort of thing. Heck, I'm not interested in that sort of thing! So using that as a springboard I'd like this to be a blog about the positive things I'm interested in. Namely cooking, crafty-type projects, natural living information I may currently be investigating, talks and/or inspiration that may have struck me, pictures of events and goings on in my life and anything else of this nature. I better allow some room for the occasional rant or vent, but I really want to try and focus on the great amount of good in my life. :]

1 comment: