I feel so loopy, fyi. I should be in bed. But I can be retarded on occasion and I started making bread around 10ish. My bread recipe takes about 3 hours to make. X( Yup, certifiably retarded. It'll be delicious though. I hope some of it survives until I get up though. Everyone eats breakfast before I do and I'm only making two loaves, one of which is claimed...ah well. I've eaten plenty of it before. Not really a novelty anymore.
My baby is 3 months old. Wow.
Here he is, brand-spankin' new.
And here he is, exactly three months old. What an awesome kid. I say kid because he hardly looks like a baby anymore. I had a friend tell me he looks like "a very short toddler." Yep.
Happy three months, Jameson! I love you whole heaps of a lot. I sure am glad you're my family. I'm one blessed mama.
He's all chunky. I want to eat him up.
ReplyDelete