Monday, January 3, 2011

YESSSSSSSSSS

I think I'm doing quite an excellent job of starting off this year right, if I do say so myself. =]=]

New Years Eve we had a karaoke/game night shindig at our house and it was SO MUCH FUN. The night ended with Julianne and Sarah & Joel sharing their singing/guitar talents and it was awesome. And then of course Stephanie and I exchanged new years smooches. hehehe on each others cheeks, of course. And Sarah & Joel ambushed me with a smooch sandwich.

New Years Day we hiked at Rancho San Antonio park, I re-organized my mom's pantry, and had myself a diaper stripping/boiling partayy. Ah, gotta love fresh starts.

Sunday I listened to the Mozart CD my dad got Jamie for Christmas and I credit my whomping him at Speed Scrabble with words like "druids" to the brain stimulation that the music provided. :]

Today I visited a school that I think I'm going to attend to earn a Medical Assistant degree. I'd graduate in September and be able to start working at a hospital right away. YAY IMMA GOING TO WEAR SCRUBS. so hott right now. No, but seriously, I know I'd really love it and would be really good at it to boot. It's in the field I want to end up in and I'll be able to get a better hands-on idea of what *exactly* I want to continue in. Endocrinologist, ultrasound tech, dietitian, respiratory therapist... they all appeal to me in one way or another at this point. I just don't really have the time to just dapple in this and that anymore. Medical Assistant sounds like such a perfect fit!

Anddddd I started and finished a project today that I've been wanting to do for quite some time now.

BEFORE: ugly fold-up table which had a knack for attracting clutter

My solution? An "organizational mattress satchel" (thanks alysa for naming it)





AFTER: I feel so accomplished!! I made it all by myself!! With custom pouches for my phone and other necessities. ♥

Goodbye 2010! Goodbye clutter!
Hello 2011! Hello school! Hello sweet, sweet organization. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment