Today is a big day. And I'm quite the nervous wreck. It's funny how different people deal with big events differently. I went to a wedding this weekend and the bride stressed all during the preparation, but when the day came she didn't really care what went wrong. In most cases, including this one, I tend to be totally calm and fine during the buildup, but when the day/hour comes I freak out. This weekend I've been totally fine--even this morning I was unscathed. Then I started realizing today is the day I've been building up in my mind for quite some time now. My next step (whatever that is) depends completely on this meeting. I'm not the decisive type. I don't like big decisions. And if I had to choose a single decision that really mattered from my entire life, this would be it.
Never though I'd say this, but I think I'll go attempt to distract myself with studying.
Ashley you are so strong. Its a huge very important decision. And I am sure whatever you decided, it was the right thing to do. :)
ReplyDelete