"OK... I promised myself I wouldn't bug you today :>! But Hannah brought me the phone today and said "Here Mom, its Ashley". I didn't hear the phone ring and assumed it was because I was in the bathroom with the water running. So I was all excited, grabbed the phone and said, "Hey Ashley!" No reply. "Ashley!?" No reply. I looked at Hannah confused and she said "Talk to Ashley, Mom... she is my baby brothers birth mommy... talk to her." It was then that I realized she was pretending to talk to you on the phone. I played along. You and I had a great conversation by the way!!
Hope you had a good day! We pray for you every night. Hope you are feeling Heavenly Fathers love for you everyday.
Completely and utterly priceless. This is something I never want to forget. This is why I've chosen to place. Not just with anyone, but this family. My son (as he'll always be) will be surrounded by love. My role will be different than Angie's, but it will be just as powerful and just as incredibly beautiful. I don't know how to express my immense gratitude towards my Heavenly Father. It's almost unbearable the love I feel. :]
I love Angie! That is such a cute story. Little kids can teach us so much, yah know? And your baby bump is growing!!! Fantastic. I'm glad you are doing so well :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! And yes, this story is probably the epitome of why I love toddlers. :]
ReplyDelete